Mobile Application Testing
Don’t lag and make a cool app through extensive app testing
Mobile has turned in to an ingenious device in no time as people engage themselves in features such as gaming, B2B purpose and Web applications. Today most of the important accomplishments are fulfilled with the help of mobile applications that have already made a marketplace for themselves and are growing with the advancement of the technologies.
Hence, mobile application testing becomes essential for the same, especially when an iPhone or Android application is launched, it is very important that it must be tested and verified. Mobile app testing involves each and every thing about the app from spellings to its functionality, consistency and usability. While this area concentrates on making sure that the website displays and works correctly across all the major smartphones and mobile devices, similar to the browser testing, it even includes testing the main desktop site on mobile devices and finding the minutest defects which ensures that your application maintains highest degree in software quality assurance. Automation performs this type of testing effectively and once these tests have been automated they can run quickly and repeatedly that ensures saving time and money.
To be precise you can count on these features while testing of applications for mobile devices:
- To install/remove programs in the phone memory and memory card correctly
- Stabilized working of applications under stressful conditions and recovery from failure
- Stability of the application for incoming / outgoing calls, sending and receiving SMS / MMS
- Organizing support for various screen resolutions, portrait and landscape modes
- Evaluating the intensity of power consumption and sensitivity to the charge
Mobile Testing Tools:
- iOS – FoneMonkey, UTF/QTP
- Android – Robotium
Redback Software Solutions believes in providing simplified mobile application testing services to the potential application developers and service providers.